BUSINESS SUPPORT CENTRES FOR ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND INVESTMENT
KYPEE’s are local structures supporting entrepreneurship to strengthen the business environment of the greater area of West Athens, mainly through information on issues related to market conditions and the opportunities provided, such as information on institutional and regulatory issues, procedures, responsibilities, dissemination of know-how and good practices
There are 2 Business Support Centres operating in West Athens:
The KYPEE of the Municipality of Egaleo (KYPEE-1), which is housed in a specially designed area of the Municipal Stadium of Egaleo “Stavros Mavrothalassitis” and provides free information and consulting services to companies operating in the Municipalities of Egaleo, Agia Varvara, Korydallos, Haidari and Petroupoli as well as to prospective investors interested in developing business activities in these Municipalities.
The KYPEE of the Municipality of Agioi Anargyroi-Kamateros (KYPEE-2), which is housed in the Town Hall and provides free information and consulting services to companies operating in the Municipalities of Agioi Anargyroi – Kamatero, Peristeri and Ilion as well as to prospective investors interested in developing business activities in these Municipalities.
Regardless of the sector in which they operate and their size, businesses can contact the KYPEE for business matters that concern them and receive free information and guidance from skilled and experienced Business Consultants
The aim of the KYPEE’s is to meet the known needs of companies. Indicatively, companies have the potential to enhance their knowledge in order to:
- develop their activity (business plan design and implementation issues, market research, marketing plan, etc.),
- improve their operation (business establishment and operation issues, tax and labour issues, etc.)
- receive funding (financing opportunities, actions to boost innovation, Co-financed National Entrepreneurship Programmes through European Funds, programmes by the European Commission)
- become more competitive (market conditions)
- to find new partners and / or expand their clientele (development of partnerships / extroversion, networking actions, access to target markets, participation in exhibitions)
What does a business or an investor gain from KYPEE?
- Access to the right information quickly and easily
- Timely updates regarding market opportunities and ways to exploit them
- Guidance and support based on individual needs
What is required for a business or an investor in order to receive support?
- To operate in one of the two wider areas that are covered by each KYPEE
- The desire to develop a new business activity in one of the two wider areas that are covered by each KYPEE
In order to receive support from KYPEE-1, the interested party will need to go to the website https://hub.egaleo.gr/ , complete and then submit the relevant application electronically.
In order to receive support from KYPEE-2, the interested party will need to go to the website https://www.business-agankam.gr, complete and then submit the relevant application electronically.
Applications can also be submitted in person at one of the KYPEE branches.
Customer support services for companies and potential investors potential investors are done in order of priority and based on the programming of each Center.